Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bangers n' Mash: The 2012 Phantom Awards

What with it being Oscar season and all that, Mr. Mash and I decided to get in on the action with our own award show, one catering towards genre cinema: The Phantom Awards! In truth, the award show is something I've been doing strictly for my own amusement since 2002. In the latter portion of the show, we discuss the films we're looking forward to in 2013. Blog readers feel free to skip that, since I repeat quite a bit from my 2013 Film Preview.
 


I got a copyright notice for one of the songs I used. Which is why there's forty seconds of silence around forty minutes into the episode. Sorry about that. I'll be avoiding using commercial music in future episodes.

I'm also working on an RSS feed at the moment, so this show can become a real podcast. Look for that in the future.

No comments: