Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bangers n' Mash 20: Nerd Vomit with a Vengeance

It's my birthday and here's a new episode of the Bangers n' Mash Show.



Here's our second Nerd Vomit episode this summer and our third overall. You might as well call this one the "Man of Steel" episode, as that's what we talk about for most of the recording. As we did with "Iron Man 3," we recorded some pre-show thoughts as well as our first impressions of the film after seeing it. This would have been far more relevant if it had gone up a week ago but, you know me. I've got to edit like crazy. (And it shows.) So here's us discussing a week old movie like it's still brand new.

Aside from Superman, we cover all sorts of topics, from Bruce Lee, the Loony Tunes, Alan Moore, Akira Kurosawa and William Shakespeare, not to mention a heaping helping of Nerd News! But it all comes back to Superman. We'll only do one more Nerd Vomit this summer, I promise. And horror next time! Seriously!

Concerning this blog specifically, I have two large Report Cards in the work. Hopefully, I will start posting one of those within the month, though no guarantees. Odds are good that you won't see me again until July.

No comments: