Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bangers n' Mash 41: Godzilla: The Heisei Age

I'm going to publish stuff other then "podcast" episodes this month, I swear. I've been busy with stuff, you know?

I've seen the new "Godzilla" movie and my review of that will be going up in probably a half-hour or so. Until then, here's the latest episode of the Bangers n' Mash Show, continuing our own Godzilla marathon. After covering the classic films last time, we continue on to the Heisei era, of which you probably know I'm already a big fan of. We also rag on the TriStar "Godzilla" a little too. Sorry, couldn't resist.



Anyway, there's only one more episode in our Godzilla series left, which has already been recorded and I'm currently editing. Meaning I'll finally be putting kaiju movies behind me. At least for a while anyway.

No comments: