Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Bangers n' Mash 52: Night of the Demons

I didn't forget about you guys. If you're a regular follower of the blog, you probably notice that, after the Halloween Horror-fest Blog-a-thon concludes, I always take some time off. This short breaks are never planned. To be totally honest, I had wanted to get back in the swing of things on November 1st! Real life had other plans though. And, to be totally honest, after updating the blog daily for a month and a half, I was a bit tired of looking at a computer screen.

So tired, in fact, that I forgot to post the most recent episode of the Bangers n' Mash Show here. This actually went up on the 30th of October, making it an appropriate topic for Halloween. As promised, a number of the series I reviewed during the Six Weeks will be recycled for show topics. The first on the chopping block: Night of the Demons! Since it's the only other Halloween-themed horror franchise I can think of besides the obvious, both JD and I figured it would make a good seasonal show topic. We're also aware that it's a fairly niche topic, discussing a minor cult favorite, that won't appeal to most people. That's a risk we're willing to take.



Even though things sort of peaks around here during October, the year is not over yet! Last November, I filled in some blanks in my various Report Cards with a creatively entitled series called Catch-Up Week which, naturally, went on for seventeen days. I'm not doing that this year. However, I do intent to post some reviews of several new releases, some of them more new then others, that correspond to a number of directors or series I follow. I can't guarantee that this we come out daily but they will be coming over the next few days. Also, I hoping to squeeze in another Director's Report Card before December, and with it both Christmas and the end-of-the-year rush to see as much stuff as possible, rolls around. As always, I can't make any promises but these are the plans. See you soon.

No comments: