Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Bangers n' Mash 55: Lord of the Rings

Usually on the Bangers n' Mash Show, I'm the one who jibber-jabbers endlessly about shit. On this latest episode, the tables have turned. JD happens to be passionate about the "Lord of the Rings" universe and, with the release of the final "Hobbit" film, we felt the need to devote an episode to it. That's why I re-reviewed all of them. Anyway, it turned out alright.



Mostly, I want to talk about the end-of-the-year plans here at Film Thoughts. I was hoping to sneak in a few festive holiday related reviews like I did last year. However, November was busy, the Todd Solondz Report Card didn't go up until last week, and here I am, preparing to leave for family vacation tonight, with no Christmas-viewing plans. It's disappointing but there's not I can do about that. If I review any Christmas movies this year, it won't be until after the Christmas is over. Save an additional Bangers n' Mash episode, it's far more likely that you won't hear from me again until my year end retrospective goes up on the 31st. Everyone's probably busy hanging out with their family and shit anyway. One of these days, I'm going to do December right and have a month-long celebration similar to what I do in October. This year, that isn't happening. Sorry about that. But enjoy the podcast, travel safely if you're traveling, and have a December full of cheer.

No comments: