Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Bangers n' Mash 73: The Films of Edgar Wright

Can you believe this was supposed to come out weeks? Following my Director's Report Card on Edgar Wright, I had talked my co-host into doing an episode about that very subject. Originally, I had hoped to have this up before the start of the Halloween Horrorfest Blog-a-thon. Well, life got in the way and here we are, the month nearly over and me only getting the first of two Bangers n' Mash episodes up.



If you haven't read my Wright Report Card, definitely give this one a listen. If you have read the Report Card, think of this as a supplement. More Halloween reviews coming tomorrow and another episode of the Bangers n' Mash Show coming before the month is over.

No comments: