Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Bangers n' Mash 89: Adventures of Indiana Jones

Hey, here's a new episode of the Bangers n' Mash Show! It's devoted to the Indiana Jones franchise, a relatively short but still beloved, hugely influential series of cornerstone films.

The reason we picked this topic, besides enjoy the films, is we figured this would be a fairly easy episode to record and edit. Ha ha, how naive! The last two weeks have been very hectic for me, which meant it was a struggle to get this episode out before the end of the month. I was off from work today and spent most of today cutting and editing this episode, in hopes of getting it out before June 1st. The episode wound up going up literally within minutes of midnight. But I did it, so hoo-ray for me.



That same hectic schedule has kept the blog updates from being as busy I was hoping. I try to get a Memories and No Encores feature up once a month. I'll miss that goal, this May. So here's the plan: A new Memories essay will go up tomorrow, on the 1st. A No Encore essay will go up on the 2nd. A new Director Report Card - a fairly large one, too - will being on Friday. Hopefully I can stick with that schedule. In other words, STAY TUNED.

No comments: