Last of the Monster Kids

Last of the Monster Kids
"LAST OF THE MONSTER KIDS" - Available Now on the Amazon Kindle Marketplace!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Bangers n' Mash 90: The Omen Pentalogy


Man, I had originally hoped to get this episode out on the 6th! You know, then it would've been released on 06/06/16. Then if figured I could've made the 16, which still would've fit. Almost made that one but then some last minute shit came up. Oh well.

Anyway, did you really expect me to watch and review all of the "The Omen" movies and not get a podcast episode out of it? I'm a big fan of that first one, as you probably already know, while JD just kind of sits back and lets me ramble. Normal episode, in other words.



Anyway, the Richard Donner Director Report Card will continue tomorrow/today. I'm going to wash these dishes and go to bed. Thank you and goodnight.

No comments: